This is a space for all things that inspire us and we hope will inspire you too. Have something you'd like us to cover or try? Just contact us!
Home & Garden
Flowers & Events
Fashion & Beauty
I love a cold drink on my balcony at the end of the day. A glass of wine or beer are the perfect ‘end of the day summer drinks’, but I don’t like having an alcoholic drink every night and a glass of water just doesn’t give that romantic summer night feeling. The perfect solution? Iced tea.
I love experimenting with drinks, and this one is my latest. Strawberry basil iced tea with maple syrup. The maple syrup gives it a perfect sweetness and the strawberry and basil gives it a fresh fruity taste.
For 2 Litres (8 cups)
-3 tea bags
-1 container strawberries
-20 basil leaves
-3/4 cup maple syrup
1. Steep 3 tea bags in boiled water until the tea is steeped to your preference
2. In a sauce pan combine 3/4 cup water and 3/4 cup maple syrup with your strawberries and basil
3. Bring mixture to a boil and let boil for about 15 minutes until the strawberries are soft
4. Pour the strawberry mixture into the steeped tea and stir
5. Allow the mixture to cool and then place in the fridge to chill. Serve with ice and enjoy!
Follow along with our daily snaps featuring flowers & events, outfits, recipes, and all things lovely